Quietly situated on immaculately manicured grounds, and surrounded by an 80 acre protected sanctuary and a 35 acre equestrian estate, this one-of-a-kind 10,000 square foot Tudor style home has a magical quality that must be experienced. Built in 2014, and accessible only by an extra-long manicured private drive, this home boasts six en-suite bedrooms consisting of four king and two queen beds, two powder rooms, and many rooms to stretch out and relax. All furnishing and beds are brand new 2017.
The eat-in chef’s kitchen has just been fully updated with brand new Tuscan White double waterfall island, new bright cabinetry, in cabinet lighting and top of the line finishes/appliances, making it the perfect setting for entertaining with friends and family.
Other perks of the home include a screened in porch with complete outdoor kitchen, indoor/outdoor surround sound speakers, two tier terrace with ample seating, solar heated gunite saltwater pool, saltwater hot tub, dry sauna, two wet saunas, four fireplaces, seven zones of central air and hydronic radiant floor heat, game room with pool table and ping pong table, and an extra-large finished basement with screening room and high definition projector. In addition there is a three-stall garage and parking is available for approximately 20 vehicles.
This private, bright, sunny and serene home is located just six minutes to Southampton Village and within walking distance to Peconic Bay beaches. Water landings are conveniently located at the end of the street. The best Hamptons attractions and amenities, as well as four world-class golf courses including Southampton Golf Club, Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, National Golf Links of America, and Sebonack Golf Club are minutes away.
- Private Flag Lot - Surrounded by 80 acre protected sanctuary and 35 acre equestrian estate.
- Built 2014
- 10,000 Interior Square Feet
- Smart Home and Security System
- Fully Landscaped and Manicured
- Six En-suite Bedrooms
- Two Powder Rooms
- Three stall garage and parking for 20 vehicles
- Master Suite with Separate Sitting Area, Jacuzzi, Power Shower, Double Dressing Rooms
- Connected Pool House
- Solar Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Three Saunas
- Game Room/Billiards
- 7 A/C Zones
- Radiant floor heating throughout
- Four fireplaces
- Screening Room
- Screened porch with outdoor kitchen
- Extra large finished basement
- Six minute drive to Southampton Village
- Walking distance to Marina and Peconic Bay Beaches at end of street
- Near Southampton Golf Club, Shinnecock Hills Golf Club, National Golf Links of America, Sebonack Golf Club